The best bottles for newborns are ones that both babies and parents love. One of the most important features a bottle should have is the ability to reduce the intake of air while the baby is drinking. Too much air while feeding will lead to colic and an unhappy, uncomfortable baby.
There are several features most parents look for in a baby bottle. The bottle should seal and be leak proof, it should deliver formula and reduce air intake, a bottle should have a nipple that does not collapse while feeding, it should be easy to clean and the plastic must be BPA free.
The Best Bottles for Newborns – The Philips Advent Anti-Colic Baby Bottle
The Philips Advent Anti-Colic bottle is great for all newborns. It is always a good idea to reduce air intake which reduces gas. Even if your newborn does not have colic, gas will develop if too much air is introduced while the baby is feeding. This bottle is for all newborns and it is at the top of the list of bottles parents want. The features show why this bottle is sought after and has been receiving excellent reviews.
- Innovative Airflex venting system is clinically proven to reduce gas, colic, and discomfort
- Rib textured nipple eliminates nipple collapse and delivers an uninterrupted flow of formula
- Less parts and a wide mouth make it easy to clean and assemble
- A handle that slips over the mouth of the bottle before the nipple is assembled so baby has something to grip for easier self-feeding
- My first transition cup has a soft sippy cup nipple attachment to make transitioning from a bottle to a sippy cup easier
- Bottles are BPA free
Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle
Comotomo Natural Feel is one of the best bottles for newborns, the innovative nipple design delivers a natural feeding experience for newborns. One of the biggest issues facing mothers who breast feed, is introducing baby to a bottle. This bottle provides one of the best transitions from breast to bottle with its naturally shaped nipple. The nipple is not the only innovation either, 100% silicone eliminates BPA and contains no harmful materials, and it feels like real skin!
- 100% real feel silicone bottle/No BPA’s
- Natural nipple with air-vent technology to eliminate air intake
- Wide mouth for easy cleaning/no bottle brush needed
- Soft squeezable bottle makes latching on easy
- Microwave, dishwasher, sterilizer, boiling, safe
Playtex Ventaire Advanced Wide
The Playtex Ventaire Advanced Wide baby bottle is a top choice for parents who bottle feed. The bottle has a proven angle shape that makes it easier for babies to feed in an upright position. Many pediatricians prefer an upright position for feeding, it combats colic, and it is a more natural position for feeding. The bottle provides anti-colic vents at the rear of the bottle to keep the air away from the nipple and direct it toward the back. Playtex has been in the business of baby products for a long time, their research and innovation has made this bottle a top choice for parents.
- Unique Ventaire technology eliminates colic and gas
- Vent on the bottom keeps air away from the nipple
- Angled design preferred by many pediatricians
- BPA free
- Easy to clean wide design
Choosing a bottle for your new baby shouldn’t be difficult, it should be a positive experience. All three of these bottles are number one choices for parents who want the best in bottles. Their design features, material choice, and attention to detail delivers a problem free feeding experience for babies and parents.
Ameda Purely Yours Review
Purchasing a breast pump can seem complicated, especially if you are a new mother. All ...read more
Medela Breast Pump Bag Review
Medela is a leading manufacturer of breast feeding supplies and pumps. New mothers who breast ...read more
Best Bottles for Newborns 2017
The best bottles for newborns are ones that both babies and parents love. One of ...read more
Best Baby High Chair 2017
The best baby high chair of 2017 is the Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System and ...read more